Large public bath
The bath is available free of charge to guests of the hotel.
The public bath features underground water sourced from Mt. Yatsugatake.
Far-infrared negative ions emitted by energy minerals (precious stones) are a natural solution that has the power to heal the mind and body.
Relax at the large public bath, which comes equipped with a sauna and jacuzzi.
|Hours of operation||Guests staying at the hotel
3:00 PM to 11:00 PM (sauna open from 3:00 PM to 10:00 PM)
[Morning bath hours during consecutive holidays in May (Golden Week)(Golden Week normally starts from April 29th and ends on May 5th.)/summer/year-end and New Year] 6:00 AM to 8:00 AM *Morning baths are only available on Sundays.
|Amenities||Shampoo, soy milk conditioner, body soap, hard soap, hair dryers, lotion, etc.|
|Equipment||High-seated chairs (in men's and women's baths), baby beds, children's bath chairs (in women's baths)
Here you will find information on the facilities and services offered at Yatsugatake Grace Hotel.
JAPANESE BATH ETIQUETTE
How to take bath in Japan
Before you take a hot bath, please check the following;
1. Please take off your underwear before you go into the bathing area.
2. Please wash yourself thoroughly before getting into the bathtub.
(Please sit down while taking a shower, and do not waste water.)
3. Please keep your towel out of the bathtub.
4. Please do not run in the bathing area, and do not swim in the bathtub.
5. Please refrain from washing your clothes or underwear.
6. Please wipe yourself off before going into the dressing area.
Please do not take a hot bath just before or after the meal, and also when you get drunk.